There are many, many, many fitness and wellness products out there! In fact, there a loads of products that promise and offer the same benefits and results as The Stick. The logical question is “Ok, which one is right for me?” My opinion is The Stick!
Please do not get me wrong. The other products on the market are valuable and may also do the job! Here a 10 simple facts about The Stick:
- It is so easy to use!
- You can use it anywhere.
- You can take it anywhere.
- You can use it in virtually any position, as long as your muscle is relaxed!
- You can get it wet, drop it in the mud or snow and it will still work!
- You do not need a mat.
- You do not need a plug in.
- It is light and very versatile.
- It massages your muscles, not crushes them.
- The Stick was created and developed with University Scientific Studies!
In addition to the 10 points above, the cost of a Stick is very attractive as well. The average massage therapist charges around $50.00 for one session. In my opinion, this is very reasonable and there is nothing on the market that can replace the hands, knuckles and elbows of a human. Let’s face it, the human touch has been proven time and time again to heal! The average cost of a Stick is around $40.00. The difference is, you can use The Stick 3 times a day if you want!!!!
So, I think you can agree that nothing can replace the human touch, but I can attest that The Stick just could be the next best thing!!
Click here to find a Stick that is right for you!
Have a great day!!